Monday, September 18, 2006

Too Busy to Blog

I've been too busy to blog this past week. Sadly, this will probably be the case for me much of the time.

I did take a few minutes tonight to post a temporary page for a new site I am developing called Tennesscenery. I am excited about this site because it's something Chris and I have wanted to do for a very long time. Hopefully, we'll be able to find time to work on it. We are also working on a couple of healthy living/nutrition sites (something else we're very passionate about).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Beerley said...

Thanks for the comment, we didn't know you guys had a blog. Hope your week isn't too crazy! Andrew is a little better, but still not completely well. That's toddler life, I guess. Hope you guys have a great day!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home