Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

Wow! I haven't blogged since last October! That's pretty lame!

I knew it would be a challenge to keep up with this. I'm not going to vow to do better, though, because invariably I will fail...

I think part of the problem is that the topics I'd like to blog about would simply take too much time. For example, the election is a topic that's heavy on my mind. There are a million and one things I would like to get off my chest with regard to the upcoming election -- the prolonged campaign cycle, the horrible choice of candidates, the mindless media coverage, etc., etc. Just thinking about it makes me tired because I know if I started typing out my thoughts, my fingers would cramp up and fall off long before I was anywhere near done. So, I guess for now, I will keep all that to myself. (Of course as we draw nearer to the general election, I may not be able to contain myself.)

I could also blog about gas prices, global warming (or the lack thereof), the pharmaceutical industry, nutrition/health or many other things about which I have strong opinions. Or better yet, I could share photos and anecdotes about things we are doing to share with our far flung friends and family members (that's really what I SHOULD be doing... and maybe I will...) So there are many things I could blog about, I just haven't... for a very long time. Maybe I will be inspired and will manage to find few spare moments to dedicate to blogging on a more regular basis. We shall see...

Hmmm... I've managed to write an entire blog post about not blogging. How about that?!


P.S. I also updated our photo and added a link to Chris' new blog. So, I guess this has been a fairly productive Blogger session after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Beerley said...

So glad you're blogging again! I for one would love to see some pictures of what you guys are doing! :) We miss you guys!

3:58 PM  
Blogger imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

HI. I just discovered that you're back in the saddle! I'll keep an eye on you.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home